Thursday, April 8, 2010

A whole lotta ugly

The 2010 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament was another beautiful display of March Madness at its finest. (In case you live under a rock or hate sports: Duke won)

This year, though, I noticed something else about the tourney: it was a whole lot uglier than in years past. Sure, there are still handsome a-hole's like Jon Scheyer out there. But good lord, there appears to have been an ugly storm at some of the top basketball programs in the country.

I present to you:
2010's NCAA MUP (Most Ugly Player) Candidates
(Vote for your favorite!)
I put ball in hoop good!

I luck I good at sport. In my country ugly baby like me usually smothered at birth.

Steven Gray, Gonzaga
Gross.

Matt Howard, Butler
Rat-face's meth-stache was enough to put him in the lead. Then I found this pic of him doing some nostril stretching on the bench. Do we even have to vote?

No comments:

Post a Comment