Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Into the wild green yonder

I'm still not sure of this decision.

It seems to me that this may turn into a giant time-suck. Alternatively, I think that it will be a good creative outlet. Either way, I've already created my first post, so, no turning back now, suckers!

I want this to be an entertaining blog. Not just for me, but for my friends, family and acquaintances as well. My hope is to blog about all topics, not just boring political shit all the time.

In fact, I pledge to do my best to limit my political blogging to one post per day. And while I don't want this to turn into some back-and-forth flame war, I will not hesitate to speak on these topics with the passion and sarcasm that has gotten me this far in life. (Translation: I am an asshole. But it's for a good cause.)

I will also do my best to limit my blogging about Jersey Shore to less-than three posts per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment